Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Cultural Hustings at Boat Shed continued

I do not know much detail but there will be another hustings at the Boat Shed tomorrow evening. Part of the general election.

Previously I did some  clips from the Devon County Council hustings and put them in a playlist.

My plan is to bring a camera again and hope to get permission to upload some new clips.

Arguably this is a news event so permission could be assumed but the Boat shed policy seems to be to regard everything as a performance. works ok so far but I am trying to get some clearance ahead of time so things can work more like news.

Background issue is how the Boat Shed can work as a video studio. Can any kit be stored? I have already found out that the green doors just across the river work ok as a green screen. But what else is possible?





No comments: