Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Museum opens this week, remembering Prince Albert

My guess is that Prince Albert would now be on Soundcloud and a frequent visits to Berlin. But apparently it was Queen Charlotte who introduced the Christmas tree to the UK. Stan Hacking claimed last night that most of the audience had the wrong answer.

I hope there will be more technology around the Royal Albert Memorial Museum. I did a talk with some display as part of the millenium exhibition Script to Print to Hypertext. The Hypertext was a small proportion at that time. The notes for my talk need an update but the issues are still a reasonable place to start.

I have found a couple of PDF files in my backup system and uploaded them to Scribd. More later.

Text to Print to Hypertext PDF download from website for Millenium Show at RAMM Exeter


Text to Print to Hypertext PDF download from website for Millenium Show at RAMM Exeter

-------------

Notes for talk during Script to Print to Hypertext at RAMM 2000

Notes for talk during Script to Print to Hypertext at RAMM 2000

No comments: